Retail Sales Associate APPLY NOW
Dejerinett Fashions is a lifestyle boutique encouraging women to exist without permission. We care about our associates and the communities we serve. We are committed to building a diverse team that respects the value and morals of others, as well as the core values of Dejerinett Fashions. We encourage our employees to be authentic, honest, and to put their mental and physical health first above everything else.
A sales associate ensures customers know someone's available to help if they need anything, from answering product questions to showing them a product that meets their needs. Sales associates are also responsible for maintaining the store's clean and organized appearance, setting up product displays, restocking items, and checking out customers.
SALES ASSOCIATE SKILLS:
- Clear and effective communication with customers
- Collaboration with other associates and team members
- Quick and effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Organization and attention to detail
- Experience with POS systems
- Basic mathematics and financial knowledge
- Ability to spend up to 100% of time standing, walking, and moving around the store
- Ability to push, pull, and lift more than 25 pounds
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders, and other assigned supplies
MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO APPLY FOR POSITION
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Dejerinett Fashions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, and local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Dejerinett Fashions makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com